[Collisions] 2009 raw data?

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Wed Oct 9 20:40:23 UTC 2013

Kevin,

That RAW data for 2009 was almost certainly deleted to make room for
newer data coming in.  OARC has always been a little short on space, sometimes
more so than others.  At some point the decision was made to keep the CLEAN
data and remove the RAW data.  Fortunately it looks like 2009 was the only
year for which that was the case.