[Collisions] Locating collision data

Kevin White kwhite at jasadvisors.com
Mon Nov 4 13:16:13 UTC 2013

I am the one who wrote that page, and did the data analysis.

I intend to move the data to a shared location on the oarc-pool.  In writing
that page, I just basically invented a location, as a placeholder, until the
real location was made available to me.

Since the intention was to copy the data to the shared storage, I have not
gone through the steps to copy all of the data onto all of the machines in
the cluster.

As such, it is currently only available on an3.

I will update that page and send out notification to this list once the
shared storage location is available.

Kevin White