[Collisions] Server status update

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Thu Aug 22 21:53:35 UTC 2013

On 08/21/2013 05:03 PM, Keith Mitchell wrote:
> So, the good news is that the servers have arrived at ISC today.
>
> We have requested racking, and are awaiting an update from ISC.

I'm pleased to confirm we have the first server up and running, as
an3.dns-oarc.net. A big thank you to everyone who made this possible
including the Ops guys at ISC.

William has been in touch with some of you with account credentials/
setup, please send him an SSH key at <admin at dns-oarc.net> if you want
access and have not already done so.

Unfortunately the second server arrived DoA :-( We're working with the
supplier and ISC to address this, but it looks like it will need swapped
out.

We're expecting a further batch of similar-spec donated servers from
ICANN, but we don't have an ETA for these yet, will obviously keep you
all posted.

Keith