[dns-operations] TLD .ci DNSSEC-down

Guillaume-Jean Herbiet gjherbiet at restena.lu
Tue Oct 24 09:48:48 UTC 2023

Hello,

During last CENTR joint Tech and R&D workgroups meeting, we had a group session about defining "DNSSEC validation best practices".
We outlined some key principles and identified some strengths and weaknesses (especially concerning time-based/historical validation) in our current operations.

One objective could be to come out with guidelines and corresponding tool set (existing or developed) to implement those practices.
I am not speaking for other CENTR members but if the outcome of those reflections is valuable, it might be a good idea to get insight from and share it with the broader DNS community.

Regards,

--
Guillaume-Jean Herbiet, PhD
.lu Technical Manager

Fondation Restena
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

T +352 42 44 09 1
F +352 42 24 73

restena.lu | dns.lu | my.lu

PGP 0x3A4C47C7

This email may contain information for limited distribution only, please treat accordingly.
*** I am out-of-office on Wednesdays ***