[dns-operations] TLD(s) for private use

Jothan Frakes jothan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 08:50:39 UTC 2017

I deal with non-tech folks a lot who ask about this, and I have to give
them really simplistic answers (sky blue, stove hot, tree pretty, etc), and
in that spirit I have always described, when asked, that the ISO 3166 two
character x-space  XA-XZ as being similar in usage convention (give or
take) RFC 1918 address space for private use.

Jothan Frakes
+1.206-355-0230 tel
+1.206-201-6881 fax