[dns-operations] All NSs for a TLD being in the TLD itself

Einar Lönn einar.lonn at iis.se
Tue Oct 29 15:26:48 UTC 2013

Hi again,

Someone found a link to the survey I was talking about below, it was on DNS-OARC and not RIPE/DNS-OP so no wonder I couldn't find it... It's a very interesting read even though DNSSEC makes things more interesting and might not have been taken properly into account at the time of it's inception, but I still think it's worth a read & thought.

"""