[dsc] help for implement dsc

ShubhamGoyal shubhamgoyal at cdac.in
Thu Sep 24 09:01:25 UTC 2020

Thankyou sir for reply
             firstly I download a tar file of dsc . and when i installing
dependencies

1.)        "perl-Proc-PID-File " is not there in centos 8

            2.) Then    I am installing dnswire by

                                        # dnf  copr enable @dnsoarc/dnswire
                    it gave an result  Repository successful enabled
                      but when i am  installing dnswire by
                              #dnf install dnswire
                        it gave an error "Unable to find a match 'dnswire' "
Please help me and give some solutions

On September 24, 2020 at 1:42 PM Anand Buddhdev <anandb at ripe.net> wrote:
> On 24/09/2020 06:49, ShubhamGoyal wrote:
>
> Hi Shubham,
>
> Start reading here: https://github.com/DNS-OARC/dsc
>
> Then, if you have *specific* questions, ask those here. No one is going
> to volunteer their free time to do all your work for you.
>
> Regards,
> Anand
>
> > Dear sir/mam
> > We are running a public dns resolver so we want
> > to see the statisctics of our dns server (DNS-Server is running on Bind
> > Software) as per your dnsoarc-DSC statistics.
> > So please help me for implementing for showing this in
> > my resolver.
> > Is there any Documentation for this one in Centos 8.

Best Regards,
Shubham Goyal
Cyber Security Group
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Bangalore
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]