[dsc] dsc and dsp configuration

Rahal Sami sami.rahal at outlook.fr
Mon Apr 15 09:55:23 UTC 2019

Hi Jerry , Thank you for responding, so I installed dsc and dsp following this tutorial "https://github.com/DNS-OARC/dsp/wiki/Multi-Node-Setup-Guide#setup-nginx-and-fastcgi "the operating system is debian 9, my goal is to have graphs of my seven resolver servers (unbound). currently i have no data displayed.
Regards ,