[dsc] Upload scripts deprecation

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Tue May 10 11:51:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As stated in the release notes for 2.0.0-rc.1 the upload scripts are
deprecated and I just want to point out that the features they bring,
for example moving the DSC data to a central place for presenting, is
not going away.

In due time those parts and the Presenter will be looked over but
currently there is not enough time to do it before our data center
relocation.

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/node/357

If your setup includes multiple DSC nodes then just replacing the DSC
binary and using the old configuration should work.

Cheers,
Jerry