[dsc] Merging of mailing lists

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Tue Mar 22 15:21:29 UTC 2016

Greetings DSC users,

In an effort to move the development of DSC forward we are going to
consolidate the existing 4 low-volume mailing lists we currently have
into one mailing list.

The new list will be dsc at lists.dns-oarc.net which already exists because
it was imported from Measurement Factory that previously managed DSC.

You might receive this email because you where registered on the DSC
mailing list when it was at Measurement Factory.  If you do not wish to
be on this mailing list please unsubscribe by the normal mailman ways.

For those who do not know, DSC development have moved to GitHub and some
of the recent enhancements are JSON output format, using Travis CI for
compiling of pull requests and Jenkins (so far only internally) for
compatibility testing over platforms.

    https://github.com/DNS-OARC/dsc

Feel free to fork, send pull requests and create issues for current
issues or feature requests.

Cheers,
Jerry