[dsc] Introducing Debian and Ubuntu packages!

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Thu Jun 30 12:30:46 UTC 2016

Greetings all,

We are now building packages for all releases of DSC and DSC related
software!

    https://dev.dns-oarc.net/packages/

Packages are available in the PRE-RELEASE channel for those who wish to
test right now otherwise please wait for me to test the packages, write
installation instructions etc before putting them in the stable channel.

Please submit any problems/issues you find with the packages to me, here
or on GitHub.

    https://github.com/DNS-OARC

Packages for CentOS (and hopefully RHEL compatible) is in the works,
special thanks to Daniel Stirnimann from SWITCH for supplying a SPEC
file to base the work on.

Cheers,
Jerry