[dsc] Problem with generated graphs (4 hour time scale)

Duane Wessels wessels at measurement-factory.com
Tue Nov 30 01:03:22 UTC 2010

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010, Catalin Leanca wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My installation of DSC is on CentOS 5.5 (latest dsc and latest patched
> ploticus).
> I have a problem with 4 hour time scale graphs.
> They show discrete lines. (spaces between vertical lines)

Hi Catalin,

The funny looking graphs happen because of some changes to ploticus
between version 2.40 and 2.41.  If you can get 2.40 installed
I think you'll find the graphs look "normal."

Meanwhile I'll try to find out how to make them look normal
again with the most recent version

> I have attached a sample picture to this email.

Sorry I guess mailman is configured to strip out the attachments.

DW