[dsc] Running collector and presenter on same machine

Brian Koontz brian at pongonova.net
Sat Nov 14 23:08:32 UTC 2009

Duane--

OK, I think I see where the problem is...your example mentioned an
"incoming" directory.  The dsc-extractor expects this,
refile-and-grok mentions it, but there's no mention of this in the
docs.  So what I ended up doing is creating a symlink:

[root at xenotime local]# ls -l incoming
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root apache 2 Nov 14 23:52 incoming -> ./

refile-and-grok does what it's supposed to now (dumps a bunch of .dat
files in yyyymmdd).  But still, no graphs ("No data to display at this
time").

  --Brian