[dsc] qtype dataset is empty

Andrew Ruthven andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
Tue May 19 00:49:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've just upgraded the collector on one of my monitoring servers to
200901261740 and now all the qtype datasets are empty.  All the other
datasets appear to be collecting the correct data.

The only change I've made to the config file is to add the new datasets
that have been introduced:

dataset client_port_range dns All:null PortRange:dns_sport_range
queries-only;
dataset second_ld_vs_rcode dns Rcode:rcode SecondLD:second_ld
replies-only max-cells=50;
dataset third_ld_vs_rcode dns Rcode:rcode ThirdLD:third_ld replies-only
max-cells=50;

Any suggestions on what might have gone wrong?

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At work: andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz
GPG fpr: 34CA 12A3 C6F8 B156 72C2  D0D7 D286 CE0C 0C62 B791