[dsc] bug(?) in upload-rsync.sh

Scott Rose scottr at nist.gov
Wed Sep 12 18:29:20 UTC 2007

I'm using the 200706121022 build of dsc and using rsync to transfer the
xml files from the collector to the presenter (probably the only one
doing this :)

Anyway, the script had a few minor bugs I had to correct.  I don't know
if this is already corrected or not.  The diff:

diff upload-rsync.sh cron/upload-rsync.sh
28c28
< cd $PREFIX/var/run/$NODE/upload/$DEST
---
 > cd $PREFIX/run/$NODE/upload/$DEST
40c40
< md5 $k > MD5s
---
 > md5 -r $k > MD5s

I'm using the md5sum 5.97 for the md5, which doesn't have a -r option,
so just dropping that seems to work.  Same with adding "/var" to after
$PREFIX.

Anyway, after those fixes, it's working as advertised. I did a very
quick search in the archives and didn't see this mentioned.

Scott
Scott Rose            Computer Scientist
NIST
ph: +1 301-975-8439
scott.rose at nist.gov

http://www-x.antd.nist.gov/dnssec