[dsc] [SPAM] - Re: Trouble Viewing dsc Graphs - Email found in subject

warno warno at okezone.com
Thu Jun 28 08:55:50 UTC 2007

That's rock bro.

I make my pl (ploticus) soft link to /bin. For that is one of my environment
path.

I soft linked it to /usr/local/bin and in no time, the graph is available as
expected.

Thank you for your kind help Duane.

Cheers,
Warno.

Warno

IT Infrastructure

Bimantara Building, 4th Fl
Jl. Kebon Sirih No.17-19
Jakarta 10340
INDONESIA
Office   : +6221 390 2275    ext. 141
Fax       : +6221 390 2295
Mobile  : +6288 8800 6336
okezone.com disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain proprietary, confidential or otherwise private information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have inadvertently received this email, please note that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments hereto is prohibited and may be unlawful, and that you should delete this e-mail and its attachments, if any, and duly notify us of the miss delivery by e-mailing the sender.