[dnscap-users] interpretation of VLAN 0 on command line

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Wed Aug 26 22:51:29 UTC 2015

I didn't see any responses to this so I have committed a change to the
dnscap source repository:

https://github.com/verisign/dnscap/commit/727d0a3a37e3967d1941fa02a8d6ee7382f40523

Now users should specify 4095 to mean all VLANs.  dnscap will print a warning
when users specify -l 0 or -L 0 to remind them of the change.

DW