[dns-operations] NS1 updating codepoint for NXNAME

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Mon Sep 9 17:34:40 UTC 2024

on behalf of the security community let me thank each and every one who has
specified, implemented, and deployed NXNAME. my original worry was that the
difference between rcode=3 and ancount=0 might not matter to a web browser but
it absolutely does matter to security analysts. thanks for bridging the gap.

--
P Vixie