[dns-operations] OARC 43 Update - Prague, 26th and 27th Oct

Rebecca Petro rebecca at dns-oarc.net
Thu May 30 19:15:04 UTC 2024

DNS-OARC would like to announce a change in the venue and dates for OARC
43. To provide maximum value to our members and the DNS community at
large, we have made the decision to hold a full workshop in Prague on
October 26th and 27th, just before RIPE 89 at the same location.

The event will feature a half-day session for our member AGM and other
unique workshop activities. Our current call for presentations
<https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/51/abstracts/> will remain open the
additional time and allow an extra month for those who would like to
present.

Additionally, we will host a single day OARC event in South America
during the last week of September (23-29) and details will be announced
very soon. We hope to bring a direct focus to regional content during
our event in South America and better serve the DNS Community.

--

Rebecca Petro
Administrative Coordinator

Sign up for an account at https://MastoDNS.net/ <https://MastoDNS.net/>
for some serious Tech Talk.No frills, just pure DNS excellence.

We are looking for more Sponsors and Patrons to help keep our mission
going strong. Sponsorship and Patron opportunity information is
available at Workshop Patronage & Sponsorship
<https://www.dns-oarc.net/workshop/patronage-sponsorship>