[dns-operations] Open source DNS quality assurance & risks: survey and discussion

Petr Špaček pspacek at isc.org
Mon May 13 08:05:45 UTC 2024

Dear DNS colleagues,

I invite you all to an open discussion about Open source quality
assurance & risk mitigation. Hopefully this is relevant to many
participants here as I believe that open source and DNS go well together.

To fuel the discussion please fill out a 5-minute survey here:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/RIPE88OpenSourceWGSurvey

Our goal is to find out what people actually look for when assessing
open source quality and risks associated with the software.

The actual discussion will take place during hybrid RIPE 88 meeting in
Krakow, Poland on Thursday 2024 May 23, starting around 14:00 UTC+2 -
during Open source working group session.

Remote participation is available free of charge [1].

You opinions are very welcome even if you don't plan to attend the meeting!

[1] https://ripe88.ripe.net/attend/register/

Thank you for your time - and see you in the meeting, at least virtually!

--
Petr Špaček
Internet Systems Consortium