[dns-operations] .LR Not Resolving

Sangai Moliwulo sangaicare4me at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 15:47:16 UTC 2024

My sincere thanks and appreciation to all who contributed to resolving the
shut down of the .LR Country Code Top Level Domain.
Especially to ISOC-Liberia Chapter, who flagged the situation promptly.
Special appreciation to experts from IANA, ICANN, ISOC Global, Mr. Randy
Bush,  Madam Mai Urey and Mr. Yazid Akanho.

Thank you all for keeping our dear internet community safe and available.

Regards

*Sangai P. Moliwulo*
*Technical Analyst, International Gateway Services*
*Liberia Telecommunications Authority*
*Republic of Liberia*
*Phone #s: +231775814746/+231886841248*