[dns-operations] [Ext] .LR Not Resolving

Ben Cartwright-Cox ben at benjojo.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 16:29:37 UTC 2024

Without speculating too much, the DDoS part is very likely not the
core issue, the zone is handing out invalid DNSSEC signatures
https://dnsviz.net/d/1xbet.com.lr/Zmm78A/dnssec/

The DDoS part might be due to clients/recusors/resolvers retrying due
to SERVFAIL and causing a "battering ram" against the zone