[dns-operations] Reminder: OARC 43 CFP closing, 2024-07-23 23:59 UTC

Rebecca Petro rebecca at dns-oarc.net
Mon Jul 22 16:10:48 UTC 2024

Just 2 days left to submit your proposals for OARC 43! The Call for
Papers closes on *July 23, 2024, at 23:59 UTC*. Don’t miss your chance
to present at this milestone event in Prague, CZ at the Clarion Congress
Hotel, just before RIPE 89.

*Important Dates:*
- CFP submissions open in Indico: *Now*
-*Deadline for Submissions: 2024-07-23 23:59 UTC*
- Preliminary list of contributions published: *End of July 2024*

Join us in celebrating 20 years of DNS-OARC Workshops. Submit your
proposal today and be part of the conversation shaping the future of DNS!

Submit your proposal now: <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc43>

--

Rebecca Petro
Administrative Coordinator

Sign up for an account at https://MastoDNS.net/ <https://MastoDNS.net/>
for some serious Tech Talk.No frills, just pure DNS excellence.

We are looking for more Sponsors and Patrons to help keep our mission
going strong. Sponsorship and Patron opportunity information is
available at Workshop Patronage & Sponsorship
<https://www.dns-oarc.net/workshop/patronage-sponsorship>