Cisco Contact

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Jul 15 17:14:25 UTC 2024

I’m looking for a DNS contact for cisco.com.

The DNS for engit.cisco.com is broken:
https://dnsviz.net/d/dockerhub.ci.engit.cisco.com/dnssec/

None of the returned NS server hostnames exist.

This seems to be breaking installing Cisco SSM (the licensing server), which depends on dockerhub.cisco.com (which is a CNAME to dockerhub.ci.engit.cisco.com) and possibly other names under engit.cisco.com.

I have already reported this to postmaster@ which is in the SOA. (Yes, it has postmaster, not hostmaster.) I also reported this to an ARIN role contact of theirs for the IP space of their NS server. I have also opened a case with TAC, but they are confused and keep asking me for a WebEx session.

--
Richard