[dns-operations] OARC 43 Registration is now open

Rebecca Petro rebecca at dns-oarc.net
Thu Jul 11 09:36:51 UTC 2024

We are thrilled to announce that registration for OARC 43 is now open!
The event will take place on October 26–27, 2024, right before the RIPE
NCC RIPE 89 meeting, at the same venue. To and find more details, visit
our latest blog:
<https://dnsoarc.medium.com/oarc-43-registration-is-now-open-868e5eb0b519?source=friends_link&sk=d2c9780d2809862a9f914e0821ffa3b9>.

Important Dates and Information
- Event Date: October 26–27, 2024
- Venue: Same location as RIPE NCC RIPE 89
- Call for Papers Deadline: July 24, 2024, 23:59 UTC

Members Discount Codes
Please note that the registration process has changed in recent times.
Discount codes will not be sent via email. Members should visit the
portal event tab <https://portal.dns-oarc.net/event/> for their event
code. Detailed instructions are available at:
<https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc43>

--

Rebecca Petro
Administrative Coordinator

Sign up for an account at https://MastoDNS.net/ <https://MastoDNS.net/>
for some serious Tech Talk.No frills, just pure DNS excellence.

We are looking for more Sponsors and Patrons to help keep our mission
going strong. Sponsorship and Patron opportunity information is
available at Workshop Patronage & Sponsorship
<https://www.dns-oarc.net/workshop/patronage-sponsorship>