[dns-operations] MastoDNS opening up to DNS community registration

Matthew Pounsett matt at dns-oarc.net
Fri May 19 14:56:56 UTC 2023

For several months, DNS-OARC has been operating a DNS community Mastodon instance at MastoDNS.net. Up until now it has only been open to OARC Member & Supporter organizations, but we would now like to invite the wider DNS community to join us.  MastoDNS will join our mailing lists, Mattermost chat server, and regular hybrid in-person/remote workshops as another way for the DNS community to share experience.

If you would like an account, please go to <https://MastoDNS.net/> and register.

Thanks everyone, and see you on Mastodon!

Matt Pounsett
DNS-OARC Systems Engineering