[dns-operations] About KASP

David Njuki njukey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:49:12 UTC 2023

Hi Daniel,

>From my understanding of KASP implementation, a double signature signing
during the KSK rollover should have you covered.
You can have the existing and the new KSK at the same time and remove the
old one once it has expired.
By implication, the chain of trust should still hold for your applications.

How much time now depends on what you have set on your policy.

Regards,
David