[dns-operations] Percentage of DoT/DoH requests for public resolvers?

Richard T.A. Neal richard at richardneal.com
Mon Jun 12 18:00:52 UTC 2023

Hi Stephane,

There's also an outstanding feature request to add this to BIND's logs so that BIND administrators can more easily capture and report on this information. The Gitlab ticket is here but it's been a while since I've pestered the good folks at ISC about it!

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/issues/2748

Best,

Richard.