[dns-operations] (no subject)

daniel majela dmajela at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:37:22 UTC 2023

  Hello...
My name is Daniel Majela and if possible I would like some help to
implement DNNSEC on my servers.

Today I have 3 recursive and authoritative servers.
My external authoritative zones are copied to 2 DNS servers that are in the
DMZ.

My first question is if there is a step by step way to implement dhssec
using bind9 9.16.23-RH?

What is the best algorithm for ksk and zsk?

Is there, after generating the ksk and zsk keys, automatic rollover of keys
and automatic signature of zones from the point of view that technical
interaction is no longer necessary for this?

An example:
Zone ....example.com.br signed!
Zona....one.example.com.br ( to sign this zone ) I need to copy something
inside the zone because it is a daughter of the example.com.br zone.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Majela Galvão
http://br.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-souza/6/1b1/774