[dns-operations] ROW12 agenda & registration

nicoleta munteanu munteanu.nicoleta at outlook.com
Thu Jun 8 11:43:32 UTC 2023

ROW12 | June 20th, 2023 | 13:00 - 17:00 UTC | Zoom Video Conference

ROW12 will take place via Zoom Webinar platform on June 20th, 2023, 13:00 - 17:00 UTC. Additional time zones may be checked here <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ROW12&iso=20230620T13&p1=1440&ah=4>. Please note the session has been extended to 4 hours.

ROW12 Agenda <https://regiops.net/event/12th-registration-operations-workshop-row12-online-event> is now available on our website. Those interested in attending are required to Register <https://regiops.net/event/12th-registration-operations-workshop-row12-online-event> in order to receive the webinar access information (meeting ID and password).

If you have any questions, please contact us at: row at cofomo.com

-----
Here are some special tips if this is your first time using Zoom or you wish to get more familiar with its web conferencing capabilities:

Download the Zoom application to your computer or mobile phone. You can do it at https://zoom.us/download <https://zoom.us/download>. You will also be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click the link to join. You can also run Zoom from your web browser by navigating to join.zoom.us <http://join.zoom.us/> and entering the meeting number and passcode.
Want to try it out before June 20th? Join a test meeting at https://zoom.us/test <https://zoom.us/test> anytime to familiarize yourself with Zoom. You can also access Zoom tutorials here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting <https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting>
As an attendee, you will be muted. For questions and comments, please use the Q&A feature. The session moderator will address them to the speakers on the mike as time permits. Questions that cannot be answered due to time constraints, will be answered directly in the Q&A window or by email.
We will be recording this webinar, including the chat, and making it available on our website 24-48h after the session.
-----

We would like to thank our ROW Series Sponsors ICANN <https://www.icann.org/> and Verisign <https://www.verisign.com/> for their continued support.

We look forward to seeing you online!

ROW Program Committee

Stay tuned for further updates! Follow @ROWevents <https://twitter.com/ROWevents>
ROW website: https://regiops.net <https://regiops.net/>
Contact us: row at cofomo.com <mailto:row at cofomo.com>
(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)