[dns-operations] Query regarding my paid domain communityclinic.ga form freenom

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Mon Jun 5 14:10:04 UTC 2023

On Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at 06:40:01PM +0530,
 Amit Singh <amit.dude69 at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 157 lines which said:

> I raised a ticket with freenom today but they did not provide a
> single reply in that matter. I also opened an issue with
> google. They pointed me at this list for updates by stating that now
> gibbon will take over this TLD.

I don't know what or who is "gibbon". But the TLD is managed by ANINF
<http://aninf.ga/communique-nouvelle-gestion-internationale-du-domaine-de-premier-niveau-ga/>.

> I also see that 6 june is the date of change. But the domain stopped
> working at all from 4 june.

Yes, it was done a bit in advance.

https://mon.ga/english.html