[dns-operations] [Ext] New addresses for b.root-servers.net

Tim Wicinski tjw.ietf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 17:38:18 UTC 2023

Thanks Paul.

As DNSOP chair, we'd like to see a few more folks speak out on the update
to 8109.
To make it easy to spot the differences between the current document up for
adoption and the current
RFC8109, this linky link gives the reader a clear breakdown of the changes:

https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url1=rfc8109&url2=draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-06&difftype=--html

Please let the DNSOP chairs know your opinions.

thanks
tim
(as DNSOP chair)