[dns-operations] Cisco OpenDNS contact

Steve Sullivan stevos at dns-oarc.net
Tue Feb 7 23:13:48 UTC 2023

Hi Baalakrishnan,

Reaching out regarding your email to the dns-operations at dns-oarc.net
mail list. I have passed on your request to the OpenDNS contacts @
Cisco, and they told me they would reach out to your gmail address.

Cisco is a current member of DNS-OARC, which i mention as active OARC
Members have access to our Member directory allowing direct contact with
the OpenDNS folks. The List itself is reserved for DNS operational
issues and related concerns and not the ideal place to look for someone.
I could suggest some other options to you, but it would be helpful to
know what Organization you are with to give me a better idea of what to
recommend to you.

For instance, next week OARC is hosting a workshop in Atlanta collocated
with NANOG 87 where Cisco is actually presenting. If you cannot make it
to Atlanta, there is the additional option to attend virtually. I
mention this as it will put you in a position get to know OARC's Member
contacts and build lasting working relationships with other DNS oriented
organizations and individuals. There are links to learn more about the
Workshop and speakers and to register for in-person or remote attendance
below. The DSC+Grafana session the day prior is in-person registration
only, fyi.

May I arrange for a Zoom call with you to ask a few questions to help me
make some other useful recommendations for engaging with OARC and our
Member Community?? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Steve Sullivan
Membership Coordinator

OARC 40 will be a hybrid event taking place at the Atlanta Marriott
Marquis in Atlanta, GA, USA on February 16th & 17th, 2023. The Agenda
has been published, register here OARC 40 Registration
<https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc40>

Registration for "DSC+Grafana crash course 2.0" is now open, this is an
on-site knowledge exchange session that will happen on Wednesday 15 Feb
at 2PM local time, the day before OARC 40. DSC+Grafana Registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dsc-and-grafana-oarc40-tickets-513818102777>
NOTE: If you are an OARC Silver member or above then this session is
free, please contact Jerry Lundstrom <mailto:jerry at dns-oarc.net> to
receive a discount code.