[dns-operations] Root zone operational announcement: introducing ZONEMD for the root zone

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Wed Dec 6 20:36:22 UTC 2023

I’m happy to announce that the second phase of ZONEMD deployment for the root zone is now complete.  As of serial 2023120602, the hash algorithm field is set to 1:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
. 86400 IN ZONEMD 2023120602 1 1 9E877AB7584FF83F738D3F51CC914AF396741B7A49E50D0C9ED9BA05 ACA08FC9B62A56673D2D93D5720E4DD505733932

DW