[dns-operations] ICANN Launches the KINDNS Initiative to Promote DNS Security Best Practices

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Thu Sep 15 09:42:17 UTC 2022

[I don't have a strong opinion about this project, but it seems
relevant and I don't think it has been forwarded here.]

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
invites you to participate in the "Knowledge-sharing and Instantiation
Norms for DNS and Naming Security" (KINDNS) initiative. This
initiative promotes Domain Name System (DNS) operational security best
practices and encourages DNS operators to voluntarily commit to their
implementation.

https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/icann-launches-the-kindns-initiative-to-promote-dns-security-best-practices-06-09-2022-en