[dns-operations] Program/library/framework for testing robustness of servers

Daniel Karrenberg dfk at ripe.net
Mon Jun 20 13:35:34 UTC 2022

Salut Stephane,

https://meetings.ripe.net/ripe-43/presentations/ripe43-dnr-distel/sld001.html

This is the idea.Prepare file to replay with fuzzer or use real world
malformed queries. ;-)

The separate tools are still all available. I could dig into my archive
and see if I still have the scripts and the patches to tcpreplay. If I
remember correctly the changes were to replay UDP and to re-compute
checksums.

Cordialment

Daniel