[dns-operations] Stale .GN and .LR zone data in some instances of "ns-{gn, lr}.afrinic.net"

Cedrick Adrien Mbeyet cedrick.mbeyet at afrinic.net
Tue Aug 30 19:37:00 UTC 2022

Dear Viktor,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience.

Our team is working on the maters and it is currently recovering.

In the meantime I confirm that the best way to reach out to AFRINIC DNS
team is through dns-masters at afrinic.net. Then you will for sure get at
least one person to respond to you ASAP.

Best regards,

Cedrick Adrien Mbeyet

AFRINIC
t:  +230 403 5100 / 403 5115 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

V: “A secure and accessible Internet for sustainable digital growth in Africa”
M: “To serve the African Internet community by delivering efficient services in a global multi-stakeholder environment”

EPIC (■ Excellence ■ Passion ■ Integrity ■ Community Driven)

This email and any attachment (s) transmitted with it are confidential. They
may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. They are intended
you have received this email by error, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. You are also notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in relation to its contents
is strictly prohibited and unlawful. By reading the message and opening
any attachment, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective
and remedial action about viruses and other defects.