[dns-operations] Google Public DNS plans to enable case randomization for cache poisoning protection

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Thu Aug 11 21:02:00 UTC 2022

What would really help here is (continuous) sharing the list of problematic domains. That would really help the DNS community, we could talk to the people running these services, and prepare the configuration with exception for popular open-source implementations.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org> (He/Him)