[dns-operations] Oddness with Cloudfare authoritative servers

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Thu Sep 23 00:13:57 UTC 2021

Oh, testing now gives a different / working result:

$ curl -v https://www.deltamath.com --connect-to deltamath.com:443:172.64.80.1
2>&1 | grep "HTTP/2 200"

So, looks like the issue is likely resolved.

--
The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.