[dns-operations] Have you registered for OARConline 35a yet?
Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC
denesh at dns-oarc.net
Wed Sep 1 08:04:18 UTC 2021
DNS-OARC is bringing you a short 2 hours #OARConline workshop in a week from now (8th September ; 15:00 - 17:00 UTC).
Read all about it:
The agenda is:
- [15:00 - 15:45] OARConline 35a: Session 1
- [15:00 - 15:05] Welcome
- [15:05 - 15:25] How prevalent is the operation of DNS security mechanisms? [Masanori Yajima]
- [15:25 - 15:35] More Mysterious Root Query Traffic from a Large Recursive Operator [Duane Wessels & Christian Huitema]
- [15:35 - 15:45] Measurement of DNSSEC Validation with Edwards Curve Cryptography [Geoff Huston]
- [15:45 - 16:00] 15 Minutes Break
- [16:00 - 17:00] OARConline 35a: Session 2
- [16:00 - 16:20] Anycast, Inflation, and Efficiency in the Root DNS [Thomas Koch]
- [16:20 - 16:40] Authenticated Bootstrapping of DNSSEC Delegations [Peter Thomassen]
- [16:40 - 17:00] DNS DDoS: Challenges and Mitigations [Dr Damian Menscher]
- [17:00 - 18:00] BYOD OARC Social Event
Registration details at: <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc35a>
See you at the workshop!
More information about the dns-operations