[dns-operations] [Wes Hardaker] CFP for DINR 2021 workshop-Nov. 16 for early DNS research

Wes Hardaker wjhns1 at hardakers.net
Tue Oct 26 17:54:57 UTC 2021

We failed to send out a reminder, unfortunately, so we're extending the
submission date to this Friday (29 Oct 2021 11:59:59pm PDT).  As a
reminder: they're expected to be short abstracts about things you wish
to discuss or research you're working on -- IE, it shouldn't be a huge
effort to submit something.