[dns-operations] Lot's of TXT queries from Google

Puneet Sood puneets at google.com
Fri Oct 8 17:12:32 UTC 2021

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 3:42 AM Moritz Müller via dns-operations
<dns-operations at dns-oarc.net> wrote:

> [...]

I think this falls in the category of unusual but non-critical traffic
spikes. Unless there is a pattern here to suggest future risk it is
not worthwhile to investigate further.

This is another case where NSEC3 opt-out interferes with effective
NSEC{3} response caching which would reduce queries to the TLD.

-Puneet