[dns-operations] [Fwd: .club TLD appears to be completely down]

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com
Thu Oct 7 11:50:34 UTC 2021

On Thu, 2021-10-07 at 13:27 +0200, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:
>  Peter van Dijk writes:

Indeed, looks 'identical'.

I emailed Neustar, who got back to me quickly, to tell me to talk to
Godaddy. I emailed Godaddy (at admin at tldns.godaddy), who have not
gotten back to me. After 30 minutes, I called GoDaddy customer support,
who after some pressuring (they demanded a customer number), put me on
hold, only to report back that 'the right team is in Arizona, they will
wake up in a few hours, we have no way to escalate'.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk