[dns-operations] Member survey on OARC data storage and usage reopened until December 8

Benno Overeinder benno at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Nov 30 14:53:24 UTC 2021

I forgot to include the link to the slides of the OARC presentation
discussing the initial results of the survey.

Here it is:
https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/40/contributions/894/attachments/853/1550/OARC%20Privacy%20Committee%20Survey%20Results%20Report%2020211129.pdf