[dns-operations] The 10th Registration Operations Workshop (ROW#10) | June 8th, 2020 | 13:00 - 17:00 UTC
edward.lewis at icann.org
Fri May 28 19:06:05 UTC 2021
The 10th Registration Operations Workshop (ROW#10) | June 8th, 2020 | 13:00 - 17:00 UTC
ROW#10 will take place via Zoom Webinar platform on Tuesday, June 8th, 2021, 13:00 – 17:00 UTC. Additional time zones may be checked here<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ROW#10&iso=20210608T13&p1=1440&ah=4>. Those interested in attending are required to register<https://regiops.net/events/row10registration/> in order to receive the access information (meeting ID and password).
For details regarding the agenda, check out Marc Blanchet’s [Viagenie] recent blog post<https://www.circleid.com/posts/20210526-10th-registration-operations-workshop-row-june-8th-2021-online/> or visit https://regiops.net<https://regiops.net/>. If you have any questions, please contact us at row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>.
We would like to thank our ROW Series Sponsors ICANN<https://www.icann.org/> and Verisign<https://www.verisign.com/> for their continued support.
Here are some special tips if this is your first time using Zoom or you wish to get more familiar with its web conferencing capabilities:
• Download the Zoom application to your computer or mobile phone. You can do it at https://zoom.us/download. You will also be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click the link to join. You can also run Zoom from your web browser by navigating to join.zoom.us<http://join.zoom.us/> and entering the meeting number and passcode.
• Want to try it out before June 8th? Join a test meeting at https://zoom.us/test anytime to familiarize yourself with Zoom. You can also access Zoom tutorials here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-
• As an attendee, you will be muted. For questions and comments, please use the Q&A feature. The session moderator will address them to the speakers on the mike as time permits. Questions that cannot be answered due to time constraints, will be answered directly in the Q&A window or by email.
• You do not have to use the Zoom web conferencing platform with video to participate. There is an option to call-in only.
• We will be recording this webinar, including the chat, and making it available on our website 48h after the session.
We look forward to seeing you online!
ROW Program Committee
Stay tuned for further updates! Follow @ROW_by_Viagenie<https://twitter.com/ROW_by_Viagenie?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw>
ROW website: https://regiops.net<https://regiops.net/>
Contact us: row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>
ROW mailing list: regiops at googlegroups.com<mailto:regiops at googlegroups.com>
ROW series: co-sponsored by Verisign<https://www.verisign.com/> & ICANN<https://www.icann.org/>, organized by Viagenie<https://viagenie.ca/>
(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dns-operations