What did I do wrong?: b.in-addr-servers.arpa refused to answer my query

Pirawat WATANAPONGSE pirawat.w at ku.th
Fri May 21 05:40:08 UTC 2021

Dear OARC gurus,

When I used DNSviz to check my 0.0.1.3.6.0.4.2.ip6.arpa reverse-zone, I got
a PTR-type error on the zone itself which should not happen.
[Evidence: https://dnsviz.net/d/0.0.1.3.6.0.4.2.ip6.arpa/dnssec/]

Running dig on b.in-addr-servers.arpa which supposedly is one of the
upstream-authoritative servers of my zone, I get a ‘REFUSED’ status back.
I guess that's the reason DNSviz threw an error at me.
[Command: dig +all +cmd +question +answer +authority +additional +comments
+stats +multiline +noshort @b.in-addr-servers.arpa 0.0.1.3.6.0.4.2.ip6.arpa
PTR]

What did I do wrong? How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance for all your help.