[dns-operations] Registrars supporting ED25519

Matt Nordhoff mnordhoff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 18:39:02 UTC 2021

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 5:53 PM Eric Germann via dns-operations
<dns-operations at dns-oarc.net> wrote:
> I’d like to publish NS records into .dev but Namecheap, AWS and name.com won’t let you select algorithm 15

What's going wrong with Name.com? The algorithm drop-down in their DS
record manager includes algorithm 15 (and algorithm 16). It's
certainly *supposed* to work, last I heard.

I'm not sure I've ever *used* algorithm 15 with Name.com, though.
--
Matt Nordhoff