[dns-operations] Your input (re future OARC workshops) requested

Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Mon Jul 19 16:11:01 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues

In our continuous efforts to improve, and OARC36 in particular, which we're planning to run during November in a way which is compatible with pandemic constraints and concerns, we'd like your input via a short survey regarding future OARC workshops.

Please assist us make the decisions by completing the following survey no. later than Friday 23 July (end of this week)

<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/future-workshops>

Regards
Denesh
DNS-OARC

The survey will be available until Friday 23 July.