[dns-operations] CDS/CDNSKEY deployment survey

Moritz Müller moritz.muller at sidn.nl
Mon Jul 5 14:51:13 UTC 2021

Wilco has wrapped up his research and wrote a short report about his findings.
Thanks to all of you for participating.
The report is final, but feedback is of course always welcome.

——————————

Hello,

A few months back, you have received a questionnaire enquiring about the state of DNSSEC provisioning automation at TLD registries. Thanks again to everybody that filled out the questionnaire. The results of the questionnaire, as well as other results on the state of DNSSEC provisioning automation, can be found in the paper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oWAlbeW6WZFqiW8G0Cmg5ViLoysuAHVW/view?usp=sharing
If you are working with provisioning automation, it may be useful.

Kind regards,
Wilco van Beijnum
University of Twente
The Netherlands