[dns-operations] DNSViz please support DNSSEC algorithm Ed25519 (15)

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Mon Jan 4 08:19:48 UTC 2021

Hi Arsen,

On 2020-12-30 12:42, Arsen STASIC wrote:
> Could you please support DNSSEC algorithm Ed25519 (15)?
> I think Casey Deccio has already added support for Ed25519. [0]

While we (DNS-OARC) host and operate the public instance of DNSViz, the
code is still owned and managed by Casey Deccio so I'd suggest you
create an issue on DNSViz's GitHub:

  <https://github.com/dnsviz/dnsviz/issues>

Also, as DNSViz is a open source project, you are more then welcome to
help develop this support. We can also help with managing the funds for
such a development, please see Funding Development at
<https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/software>.

Cheers,
Jerry